This Week's Pick: Dave Johnson

This Week's Pick: Phillip Bond's pick: Water

2/18/2012

RAY GUNS: PHANTOMS OF SPACE PT.3 by Francesco Francavilla

Click on the image for the Bigger Movie Poster
Phantoms of Space

Thanks to Dave for talking me into doing something new for this jam (and putting me even more behind on my deadlines ;))
Since I picked the RAY-GUN topic, it seemed natural to do another "PHANTOMS OF SPACE"* poster!
Hope you guys dig it :)

Cheers,
Francesco

*Prints of the poster available if interested.

PHANTOMS OF SPACE & Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

3 comments:

Duncan Fegredo said...

Yep, Dave shamed me into doing a new scrawl too, and he was quite right! Nice piece Francesco!

Urban Barbarian said...

Wall Poster!!!!!

Reverend Dave Johnson said...

Your output shames me.