This Week's Pick: Dave Johnson

This Week's Pick: Phillip Bond's pick: Water

3/26/2012

Space Giants by Reverend Dave Johnson

I grew up watching this show in Georgia. It was about a family of robots fighting the evil Rodak. Doldar, Silvar and their son Gam. The show is total shit, but to the mind of an 8 year old boy staved of sci-fi goodness, it was pure gold.
I did the line art at Drink and Draw and had my friend Cassandra Poulson paint it. She's young and super talented. Check her stuff out here...
http://nulynne.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Kheang Kho said...

Everything that was cool as a kid is complete turds when you revisit it. Beautiful work by the the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, LOVED this show as a kid. I so wanted that whistle.

Cassandra Poulson said...

Tons of fun to do, Dave. Seeya thursday.

Urban Barbarian said...

You guys make great Space Magic together!

Herc said...

I've never seen the show, but it makes me want to.
peace